Personality types of a Outside Sales Representative
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Outside Sales Representative
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Determined. Willful in achieving objectives.
- Persuasive. Able to convince others.
- Dynamic. Active agents of change.
- Unstructured. Willing to flex and explore new things.
Motivators for a Outside Sales Representative
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, give them opportunities for advancement.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, let them be themselves in the workplace.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, let them take the lead in projects or on teams.
Hiring an Outside Sales Representative?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions