A mortgage credit analyst evaluates the creditworthiness of clients seeking a mortgage to purchase a property. They are responsible for analyzing and processing financial information to provide assurance to the lender and assistance to prospective buyers who are submitting a mortgage loan application. Mortgage credit analysts work with customers, loan officers, and underwriters in a mortgage lending or financial institution.
Personality types of a Mortgage Credit Analyst
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Mortgage Credit Analyst
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Persuasive. Able to convince others.
- Supportive. Uplifting of others.
- Flexible. Open to different ways of trying things.
Motivators for a Mortgage Credit Analyst
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Aesthetic: A drive for harmony, balance, and peace. To tend to the aesthetic drive, assign organizational tasks in which they can put things in order or provide balance to the workplace in general.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, allow plenty of time for discussion with clients - whether to celebrate with new homeowners or support customers who are still developing their credit.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, provide structured processes for them to follow and allow them to create structure where it doesn't exist.
Hiring a Mortgage Credit Analyst?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions