A marketing coordinator supports the marketing team to increase brand awareness through traditional and digital marketing strategies. They work closely with the marketing manager or marketing director to identify market trends through market research, create engaging marketing campaigns using content management systems, and assist with the development of marketing plans and advertising strategies to achieve organizational goals.
Personality types of a Marketing Coordinator
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Marketing Coordinator
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Attentive. Caring of details and demands.
- Dependable. Able to be relied upon.
- Perfectionistic. Precise and exacting in their work.
Motivators for a Marketing Coordinator
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, give them the freedom to work on projects that suit their skillset.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, give them opportunities to lead and gain more experience.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, give them projects that allow them to grow their skillset.
Hiring a Marketing Coordinator?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions