Real Estate Listing Agents excel at all aspects of listing a home for purchase. They know the local real estate market, inspect and appraise homes to determine fair market value, write and present listing presentations to home sellers, and move properties through the purchase process. They consistently prospect for new business and are consistent and practiced at networking.
Personality types of a Listing Agent
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Listing Agent
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Forceful. Active or driven with force.
- Social/Outgoing. Extroverted and people oriented.
- Restless. A distaste for being inactive.
- Unconventional. Not bound by rules or traditions.
Motivators for a Listing Agent
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, give them leads to capitalize on and sell more for a larger commission.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, give them the freedom to set their own processes to get the job done.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, give them opportunities to take on a leadership position.
Hiring a Listing Agent?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions