A legal marketing assistant or marketing coordinator is responsible for supporting the marketing efforts of a law firm. They develop marketing campaigns to advertise the firm's legal services. They implement digital marketing strategies such as email, online advertising, and social media campaigns, and offline promotion strategies such as creating direct mail campaigns or developing marketing collateral for in-person events. A legal marketing assistant typically works full-time on-site or remotely at a law firm.
Personality types of a Legal Marketing Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Legal Marketing Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Supportive. Uplifting of others.
- Organized. Structured and methodical.
Motivators for a Legal Marketing Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, allow them to coordinate marketing projects in their own way.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, give them opportunities to lead meetings and take charge of strategic marketing discussions.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, assign projects that provide learning opportunities and give them plenty of time for research.
Hiring a Legal Marketing Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions