The job purpose of a leasing agent is to handle all aspects of managing existing tenants and prospecting for new ones. To show properties to prospects and secure leases. To maximize asset value, customer satisfaction, and revenue.
Personality types of a Leasing Agent
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Leasing Agent
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Methodical. Orderly and systematic.
- Collaborative. Works well with others.
- Dependable. Able to be relied upon.
- Detail oriented. Attentive to all levels of detail.
Motivators for a Leasing Agent
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic - Since they have an economic and utilitarian drive for results and maximum returns, share details about your back-office support that will keep them selling.
- Individualistic - To satisfy their individualistic drive to be independent, unique and free, offer a supportive yet flexible team environment with optional accountability.
- Theoretical - Share the importance of keeping up with trends and conducting research to satisfy their theoretical drive for knowledge and learning.
Hiring a Leasing Agent?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions