An insurance recruiter helps clients identify, attract, and hire the right insurance talent for their agency, firm, or insurance company. Once they have an understanding of the role their client is looking to fill, they manage all aspects of the hiring process including networking with entry-level insurance agents, advertising open positions on job boards or social media, and establishing vetting processes to source qualified candidates. An insurance recruiter typically works full-time at an insurance agency.
Personality types of a Insurance Recruiter
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Insurance Recruiter
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Considerate. Emotionally aware of others.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Consistent. Reliable and predictable.
- Organized. Structured and methodical.
Motivators for a Insurance Recruiter
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, allow them to lead recruiting events and take charge of strategic recruiting efforts when possible.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, assign projects that directly meet customer needs.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, provide clear expectations and guidelines for them to follow.
Hiring an Insurance Recruiter?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions