An insurance office manager oversees all administrative operations at an insurance agency. They implement office policies and filing systems, supervise administrative staff, and screen calls and emails to make sure all claims and customer inquiries are directed to the correct department. Additionally, they perform basic bookkeeping tasks, schedule appointments, make sure employee licenses are renewed, and keep the office stocked with supplies. Insurance office managers work at an insurance agency.
Personality types of a Insurance Office Manager
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Insurance Office Manager
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Assertive. Comfortable inserting opinion or thoughts.
- Calm. Restrained and controlled.
- Dependable. Able to be relied upon.
- Organized. Structured and methodical.
Motivators for a Insurance Office Manager
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, allow them to implement office policies.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, provide clear procedures for them to follow.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, give them opportunities to learn more about the insurance industry and further develop their management skills.
Hiring an Insurance Office Manager?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions