Inside sales agents build relationships with potential clients. They reach out to prospects and explore sales opportunities by qualifying customers. They add high potential leads into the sales funnel and follow up to ensure exceptional customer care.
Personality types of a Inside Sales Representative
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Inside Sales Representative
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Measured. Restrained and controlled.
- Interactive. Engaging and expressive.
- Predictable. Dependable and consistent.
- Independent. Free to explore and experiment.
Motivators for a Inside Sales Representative
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, give them competition to earn more rewards.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, give them space to create processes on their own.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them a product or service to sell that they truly believe in.
Hiring an Inside Sales Representative?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions