An escrow officer assistant performs administrative support tasks to transfer the title of a real estate property in real estate transactions, such as a purchase or refinance. Under the direction of an escrow officer or escrow team, they complete the majority of pre-closing preparation duties and post-closing tasks. They interface directly with clients, title companies representatives, insurance representatives, loan officers, real estate agents, and other industry professionals to ensure the title can move through the escrow close process. Escrow officer assistants typically work full-time in an office environment with a title company, credit union, bank, or escrow company.
Personality types of a Escrow Officer Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Escrow Officer Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Prudent. Judicious and discreet.
- Dependable. Able to be relied upon.
- Compliant. Accepting of rules and systems.
Motivators for a Escrow Officer Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them projects that make a direct impact in people's lives.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, allow them to create and follow procedures.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, assign projects that include in-depth learning.
Hiring an Escrow Officer Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions