Escrow Officer Assistant
Escrow Officer Assistant Job Overview
An escrow officer assistant performs administrative support tasks to transfer the title of a real estate property in real estate transactions, such as a purchase or refinance. Under the direction of an escrow officer or escrow team, they complete the majority of pre-closing preparation duties and post-closing tasks. They interface directly with clients, title companies representatives, insurance representatives, loan officers, real estate agents, and other industry professionals to ensure the title can move through the escrow close process. Escrow officer assistants typically work full-time in an office environment with a title company, credit union, bank, or escrow company.
Escrow Officer Assistant Job Template
Escrow Officer Assistant Job Summary
We are looking for a high performing and experienced escrow officer assistant to join our well-established team! Our ideal candidate will have several years of managing real estate transactions and escrow closings with fine attention to detail, superb problem-solving and communication skills, and team spirit. If you are looking for a lucrative position with opportunities for growth, we’d love to talk with you!
Escrow Officer Assistant Responsibilities
- Communicate with title insurance representatives, insurance company representatives, loan officer, escrow processors and team members, title company, real estate agents, and clients to assist escrow officer in the closing process
- Read all contracts, commitments, and lender closing instructions to complete them in a timely fashion to ensure escrow closing
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Prepare closing documents such as settlement statements, escrow files, and closing statements
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
Escrow Officer Assistant Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED required - some college preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as a residential or commercial escrow assistant
- Administrative support, secretarial, and clerical experience required
- Superb communications, time management, problem-solving, and customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft office required - escrow software experience preferred
Escrow Officer Assistant Compensation
$17.45 / hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Escrow Officer Assistant?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Escrow Officer Assistant Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.