An automotive marketing coordinator is responsible for creating and implementing marketing strategies that support business development and drive new business for an auto dealership. Their job responsibilities support a larger marketing team that increases brand awareness through digital and traditional marketing channels. Marketing coordinators collaborate with the marketing manager to identify trends through market research and create engaging marketing campaigns. They leverage content management systems, help develop marketing plans, and devise advertising strategies to reach car dealership goals. The marketing coordinator typically works full-time at a car dealership, showroom, corporate office, automotive service center, or large service shop.
Personality types of a Automotive Marketing Coordinator
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Automotive Marketing Coordinator
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Accommodating. Making room for others.
- Accurate. Insisting on quality and correctness.
Motivators for a Automotive Marketing Coordinator
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, allow them the freedom to perform tasks that best align with their strengths.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, let them provide feedback and lead meetings when appropriate.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, enable them to complete projects that enhance their expertise and expand their skillset.
Hiring an Automotive Marketing Coordinator?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions