A title processor helps buyers research and submit applications for real estate title insurance during the sale or purchase of a property. They mainly obtain and research necessary documentation such as public title records, examine and verify their accuracy, submit title applications, ensure filing is compliant with local, state, and federal regulations, and monitor the progress of applications to receive a clear title. A title processor may work with mortgage loan underwriters to clear any conditions if discrepancies are found and with settlement agents to produce packages and closing statements. Title processors typically work full time at a title company, mortgage company, or lending institutions such as a bank or credit union.
Personality types of a Title Processor
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Title Processor
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Collaborative. Works well with others.
- Predictable. Dependable and consistent.
- Perfectionistic. Precise and exacting in their work.
Motivators for a Title Processor
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, reward them for achieving goals and help them understand how their role affects the bottom-line.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, provide them plenty of structure and allow them to create procedures where they do not already exist.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, give them opportunities to learn more about the title industry and grow their career.
Hiring a Title Processor?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions