A team member prepares meals, takes orders, and keeps the restaurant clean and running smoothly in a quick service restaurant. Typical responsibilities include food preparation, customer service, and sanitation. Team members clean between customers, such as clearing tables and sanitizing food preparation areas. Members of the team should also be adaptable in terms of their work schedule availability, as nights, weekends, and holidays may be required. This position requires excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Personality types of a Team Member (Quick Service)
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Team Member (Quick Service)
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Cooperative. Willing to collaborate.
- Personable. Easy to get along with.
- Active. Movement/Action oriented.
- Detail oriented. Attentive to all levels of detail.
Motivators for a Team Member (Quick Service)
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Aesthetic: A drive for harmony, balance, and peace. To tend to the aesthetic drive, assign tasks that utilize their creativity and ability to keep things in order.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, provide opportunities for them to collaborate with others and lend assistance.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, set forth a clear set of expectations for them to follow.
Hiring a Team Member (Quick Service)?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions