Outside sales agents in the real estate industry work on building relationships with potential clients. They reach out to prospects and explore sales opportunities by qualifying customers. They will add high potential leads into the sales funnel and follow up to ensure exceptional customer care.
Personality types of a Real Estate Outside Sales Representative
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Outside Sales Representative
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Bottom-line oriented. Pragmatic, results-oriented.
- Enthusiastic. Excited and joyful.
- Proactive. Driven towards action, not reaction.
- Easy-going. Informal, not tense or strict.
Motivators for a Real Estate Outside Sales Representative
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, incentivize results and do regular check-ins for their progress.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, assign tasks that allow for creative freedom.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, provide opportunities for them to lead other team members or customers.
Hiring a Real Estate Outside Sales Representative?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions