Pressure washers perform a variety of residential, commercial, and industrial pressure washing jobs. The work environment, conditions, and duties will vary. Duties include meeting with clients to understand their needs, and using pressure washing equipment and chemicals to clean up gutters, windows, driveways, and more. They are responsible for cleaning and spot-checking areas using the right chemicals, tools, and techniques. This is an entry-level position with no work experience necessary. Pressure washing technicians can either work part-time or full-time and use a company vehicle to visit job sites.
Personality types of a Pressure Washer
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Pressure Washer
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Task-oriented. Focused on the big objectives, rather than the humanistic side.
- Attentive. Caring for details and demands.
- Active. Movement/Action oriented.
- Cautious. Careful and deliberate in action.
Motivators for a Pressure Washer
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them opportunities to collaborate with others.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, create a clear set of procedures and expectations for them to follow.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, provide them with opportunities to learn new things
Hiring a Pressure Washer?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions