A pet waste disposal or pet waste removal technician is responsible for the complete and timely removal of dog waste within a designated service area. They are required to walk an assigned route, pick up animal waste with a pooper scooper, and properly dispose of waste at pet waste stations at intervals along their route. A pet waste technician typically works for a pet waste removal company or pooper scooper service.
Personality types of a Pet Waste Disposal Technician
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Pet Waste Disposal Technician
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Considerate. Emotionally aware of others.
- Reserved. Controlled and professional.
- Stable. Steady and secure.
- Careful. Patient, methodical, cautious.
Motivators for a Pet Waste Disposal Technician
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, give them assignments to help others.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, create systematic protocols and procedures for them to follow.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, create opportunities for them to try new things.
Hiring a Pet Waste Disposal Technician?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions