An entry-level Insurance agent works with individual customers to evaluate their circumstances and financial resources and presents various insurance plans that can meet their needs. They are responsible for growing our customer base and driving insurance sales through networking, referrals, and marketing strategies. Insurance agents are also required to submit applications; issue quotes; compile and maintain records; prepare reports; and assist with the claims process. They may work for insurance agencies and brokerages, or for specific insurance companies.
Personality types of a Entry-level Insurance Agent
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Entry-level Insurance Agent
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Determined. Willful in achieving objectives.
- Persuasive. Able to convince others.
- Flexible. Open to different ways of trying things.
- Easy-going. Informal, not tense or strict.
Motivators for a Entry-level Insurance Agent
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, give them opportunities to network and grow their career.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, allow them to use creativity to close sales and complete tasks in their own unique way.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, tell them how their work affects the bottom line and reward them with incentives for meeting goals.
Hiring an Entry-level Insurance Agent?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions