A construction field assistant helps the construction manager and their staff with all aspects of a project and provides support to the team. They assist in product performance to produce the highest quality results. Responsibilities include coordinating various tasks, ensuring job-sites are clean, participating in forward planning, keeping a daily log of job site occurrences, finalizing and walking through buildings with clients, and meticulously following all safety guidelines. Construction field assistants work on construction job-sites.
Personality types of a Construction Field Assistant
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Construction Field Assistant
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Methodical. Orderly and systematic.
- Reserved. Controlled and professional.
- Structured. Organized and systematic.
- Systematic. Creates/follows structured processes.
Motivators for a Construction Field Assistant
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, help them understand the contribution they bring to the team.
- Regulatory: A drive to maintain order and the status quo. To tend to the regulatory drive, assign them tasks that follow a clear set of rules and procedures.
- Theoretical: A drive to learn and gain new knowledge. To tend to the theoretical drive, provide them the opportunity to learn about the subject and enhance their skills.
Hiring a Construction Field Assistant?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions