Dan Chin Homes
Realistically earn $95,000+ in the first 12 months as an agent! Our office has SO.MANY.LEADS and a team that sets appointments for our agents!
We are a data-driven and technology-advanced real estate team with a very aggressive lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, and hardworking team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
- Determined, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Hardworking, motivated self-starters who want to build a career - not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly impact the bottom line
- An enthusiastic, warm personality that enjoys working with people, excellent communication skills
- People who love learning and are focused on implementing best practices
- People who care about others & giving back to their community
- TONS of leads
- Extensive administrative support, which allows you can use your skills to SELL REAL ESTATE!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Ongoing, consistent & hands-on coaching & mentoring
- An ISA team that sets appointments for you
- A team of agents & other staff that are very knowledgeable & goal-oriented
- A showing agent to help with the actual showings!
- Coverage for time out of the office!!
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Prospect for new clients using leads in well-developed team database
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients (in collaboration with the Dan Chin Homes administrative team) to stage, price, and market homes
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Proactively work with customers, providing excellent, consistent communication
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Understand that market & complete market analyses to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Hold, actively working to acquire, or intending on getting a real estate license
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Display a positive, customer-oriented approach and attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies with a commitment to implementing proven best practices
- Be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Flexible schedule, but weekend and evening hours required
- Customer service background preferred
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customers' needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes is currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and has been voted Best of McFarland in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Dan Chin Homes is ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top producing agent team for Inventure Realty Group, a Madison-based real estate brokerage. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.