Dan Chin Homes
- A database full of leads - some timelines are known, others not yet!
- Extensive administrative support, which allows you to use your skills to Sell Real Estate!
- A reputation for high-quality service and marketing knowledge
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Ongoing, consistent, and hands-on coaching and mentoring
- An ISA team that sets appointments for you
- A team of agents and other staff that are very knowledgeable and goal-oriented
- Coverage for time out of the office!
What We're Looking For:
- Skilled and/or willing to learn in the sales & service field!
- Determined, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Hardworking, motivated self-starters who want to build a career - not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly impact the bottom line
- An enthusiastic, warm personality that enjoys working with people, excellent communication skills
- People who love learning and are focused on implementing best practices
- People who care about others and give back to their community
- Respond to all listing leads/requests
- Prospect for new clients using leads in a well-developed team database
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients (in collaboration with the Dan Chin Homes administrative team) to stage, price, and market homes
- Work closely with Buyers' Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business as needed
- Proactively work with customers, providing excellent, consistent communication
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Understand that market and complete market analyses to ensure listing prices are well-researched
- Hold, actively working to acquire, or intend on getting a real estate license
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Display a positive, customer-oriented approach and attitude
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies with a commitment to implementing proven best practices
- Be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Flexible schedule, but weekend and evening hours required
- Customer service background preferred
- A high school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customer's needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes are currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and have been voted Best of McFarland since 2016. Dan Chin Homes are ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top-producing agent team for REAL Broker LLC in Dane County. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.