Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Clean and arrange hotel rooms in accordance with our hotel’s standards prior to guest arrival
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
$13 - $15 hourly
About Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown
Renovated Historic building next to the T-Mobile Center and Power and Light. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Kansas City Downtown! Designed for business and leisure travelers, this new hotel is conveniently located and accessible to I-70, I-35, I-29, and US 71. We share a backyard with the Central Business District of Kansas City and adjacent to the T-Mobile Center. The attractions that are just steps away include Kansas City’s Power and Light District, Kansas City Convention Center, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, Crown Center (home to the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards), the Crossroads Art District, Union Station, and Country Club Plaza are a few of the many exciting places for you to discover while visiting this fine city.