Real Estate Sales Buyer’s Agent Job Description
Buyer's Agent Job Summary
This type of Realtor prospects for and cultivates potential buyers. They do lead generation to add prospective customers to the sales funnel. They follow up consistently and determine clients' needs, then locate properties that meet those needs. They regularly conduct open houses, show homes, present purchase agreements and sell properties. They are familiar with the local real estate market and stay on top of real estate trends.
Buyer's Agent Job Template
Buyer's Agent Job Summary
Our market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best... sell real estate. If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team. Average earnings are $120,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE! Here is what we offer: - No monthly office broker fees. - Advanced marketing and technology systems for success. - Proven on-boarding and training programs. - Dedicated Call Center Team to help book your showings. We are currently hiring and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
Buyer's Agent Responsibilities
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer to ensure satisfactory close
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline to generate sales leads
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Hold open houses regularly to effectively introduce clients to the market
Buyer's Agent Qualifications
- Currently licensed in Real Estate or willing to pursue a license. We can help you get one
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
Buyer's Agent Compensation
$87,500 (National Average)
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.