Real Estate Sales Buyer’s Agent Job Description
Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent Job Overview
A real estate sales buyer's agent is responsible for lead generation and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. This type of real estate agent prospects and cultivates potential buyers, determines client needs, and continuously follows up to close the deal. They also regularly conduct open houses, show homes, present purchase agreements and sell properties. A sales agent works independently and remotely or with a team of realtors.
Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent Job Template
Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent Job Summary
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers’ wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent Responsibilities
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent Qualifications
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant experience in the real-estate business
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent Compensation
$87,500 (National Average)
Let our hiring coaches handle it
Our hiring coaches provide expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan.Post Now
Real Estate Sales Buyer’s Agent Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.