A real estate sales buyer's agent is responsible for lead generation and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. This type of real estate agent prospects and cultivates potential buyers, determines client needs, and continuously follows up to close the deal. They also regularly conduct open houses, show homes, present purchase agreements and sell properties. A sales agent works independently and remotely or with a team of realtors.
Personality types of a Real Estate Sales Buyer’s Agent
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Sales Buyer’s Agent
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Decisive. Quickly deciding on a specific action.
- Interactive. Engaging and expressive.
- Proactive. Driven towards action, not reaction.
- Flexible. Open to different ways of trying things.
Motivators for a Real Estate Sales Buyer’s Agent
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, provide opportunities for incentive-based assignments.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, allow them to work with minimal supervision.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, give them tasks where they get to lead.
Hiring a Real Estate Sales Buyer’s Agent?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions