Listing Coordinator Job Overview
A listing coordinator manages the listing process to sell homes quickly in real estate. They are responsible for preparing listing information, procuring signatures for listing agreements, and overseeing MLS listings and social media posts. Additionally, they coordinate open houses, showings, and cleanings for properties and track the team’s sales activity. Listing coordinators usually work in a real estate office.
Listing Coordinator Job Template
Listing Coordinator Job Summary
We are looking for an organized, efficient listing coordinator to join our real estate sales team. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transactions, preparing listing information, obtaining necessary signatures for listing agreements, and managing the MLS listings and social media postings. In addition, you’ll coordinate cleanings and showings for houses and keep track of the sales activity in the database. The right candidate will be outgoing, organized, goal-driven, and results-oriented. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
Listing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Supervise all parts of seller transactions, from first contact to the execution of purchase agreement, allowing real estate agents to sell more homes
- Gather all listing information including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research
- Acquire the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the office broker for file compliance
- Post listings to social media and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an excellent experience
- Obtain vendor estimates and schedule cleanings and repairs on homes getting ready to be listed to sell
- Arrange all buyers’ showings and public open houses to get feedback regarding the showing to facilitate more sales
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company priorities
Listing Coordinator Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college experience preferred
- Currently has or is pursuing a real estate license
- Prior experience in the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, or mortgages preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
Listing Coordinator Compensation
$33,000 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Listing Coordinator Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.