Real Estate Listing Coordinator
Listing Coordinator Job Summary
Listing Closing Coordinators have exceptional organizational and time management skills while they help realtors stay focused on real estate sales. They operate with a high level of professionalism while gathering listing information. They are able to juggle multiple projects related to new listings efficiently all while staying focused on maintaining accurate listing files and helping others with a smile. They have superior communication skills, in both verbal and written form. Listing Coordinators are self-starters able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary.
Listing Coordinator Job Template
Listing Coordinator Job Summary
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing task management on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?" We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
Listing Coordinator Responsibilities
- Follow up with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts allowing agents to sell more homes
- Create and manage MLS listings and social media so homes sell quickly and customers are satisfied
- Acquire vendor estimates and coordinate repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed to facilitate home sales
- Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback to improve customer ratings and referrals
- Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings to facilitate more sales
- Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel to communicate progress toward company goals
Listing Coordinator Qualifications
- Currently licensed in Real Estate or willing to pursue a license. We can help you get one
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages is helpful
- MLS experience helpful
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
Listing Coordinator Compensation
$33,000 (National Average)
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.