A real estate inside sales agent is responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and getting repeat business from existing customers to achieve the company’s sales goals. They continuously follow up with prospective homebuyers until an appointment is set with a listing or buyer’s agent, nurture relationships with their current customer base, and regularly report on metrics to ensure a high lead-to-appointment conversion rate. Real estate inside sales agents work in a realty office.
Personality types of a Real Estate Inside Sales Representative
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Inside Sales Representative
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Deliberate. Careful in decisions and actions.
- Interactive. Engaging and expressive.
- Consistent. Reliable and predictable.
- Flexible. Open to different ways of trying things.
Motivators for a Real Estate Inside Sales Representative
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, reward them for achieving goals and recognize the way their contributions help the team get results.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, allow them to work independently and close sales in their own unique way.
- Altruistic: A caring drive to benefit and support others. To tend to the altruistic drive, encourage them to get to know their clients so they can be as helpful as possible.
Hiring a Real Estate Inside Sales Representative?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions