A real estate inside sales agent (ISA) is in charge of lead generation and adding qualified leads to the sales funnel. This type of outbound real estate agent is responsible for prospecting new leads and cultivating potential clients for their real estate team. An ISA typically works at a real estate agency.
Personality types of a Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Determined. Willful in achieving objectives.
- Persuasive. Able to convince others.
- Predictable. Dependable and consistent.
- Unstructured. Willing to flex and explore new things.
Motivators for a Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA)
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to the economic drive, offer economic bonuses based on the sales that they bring in.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to the individualistic drive, allow them to work on their own and report back growth.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to the political drive, give them opportunities to lead others.
Hiring a Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA)?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 100+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions