Buyer's Agent Job Summary
A buyer's agent helps potential buyers navigate the real estate market. This type of real estate agent reaches out to pre-qualified buyer leads to determine their needs, schedule showings, host open houses, present purchase offers, and sell homes. They can either work independently and remotely or on a team of other realtors.
Buyer's Agent Job Template
Buyer's Agent Job Summary
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
Buyer's Agent Responsibilities
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
Buyer's Agent Qualifications
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Buyer's Agent Compensation
$90,000 (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Other Related Jobs
Buyer’s Agent Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.