You Betcha LLC
We are a fast growing content & merchandise producing company highlighting all things Midwest & blue collar.
This job is for a key role in the production of You Betcha merchandise. We are looking for a motivated individual to help manage merchandise fulfillment for our online & retail store locations.
- Paid Vacation
- Bi-annual Reviews
- Health and 401k Benefits are available
- Responsible for managing order fulfillment software (ShipStation) and other merchandise shop duties
- Must be capable of problem solving while working hand in hand with warehouse manager.
- Must be organized and detail orientated to manage order fulfillment at the highest level
- Must be able to listen to 80s rock on Wednesdays
- Performs other merchandise and shop duties as assigned
- High attention to detail
- Efficient working in a team environment
- Ability to read spreadsheets
- Knowledge of the apparel/screen printing industry is beneficial but not required
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while demonstrating strong composure and flexibility under tight deadlines
- Self-starter, highly motivated, independent, collaborative, and results-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 21+ years old
$17 - $19 Hourly
About You Betcha LLC
You Betcha LLC is a Midwest Media company that celebrates Busch Light, ranch, and all things midwestern.
Find us on all social media: @ohhyoubetcha