Woodson YMCA, Inc.
Full-Time Opportunities! We're looking for quality child care staff to act in accordance with the State of Wisconsin Licensing Regulations and live out our core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility.
Must be able to work Monday - Friday
- Free adult YMCA access
- 50% off childcare
- Great working environment!
- Continuing ed and apparel allowance
- Plus more!
- Ensure the guidance and safety of all children in your care
- Responsible for assisting with planning, supervising, and implementing activities
- Adhere to daily classroom schedule in accordance with the program
- Maintain positive relationships and interactions with children, parents, and other teachers and staff members
- Be responsible for knowing children’s whereabouts at all times
- Maintain effective lines of communication with families but with respect to confidentiality
- Display and exemplify the values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility in all aspects of the job performance and in relationships with others
- Assure child care licensing rules are met
- Creating weekly lesson plans with appropriate curriculum
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have completed high school or its equivalency as determined by the Department of Public Instruction
- Prior experience as a lead teacher preferred
- Meet all State Licensing guidelines as stated in HFS46 Licensing Rules for Group Day Care Center
- Must have a background check prior to starting and a physical exam within 30 days after hire
$15 - $17 hourly
About Woodson YMCA, Inc.
The Woodson YMCA is an engine of transformation in our community. Our programs, services and initiatives: enable kids to realize their potential, prepare teens for leadership, offer ways for families to have fun together, empower people to be healthier in spirit, mind and body, welcome and embrace newcomers and help foster a service ethic. We instill our core values of Caring, Honesty, Responsibility and Respect throughout our Y programs.
People come to the Y to learn, have fun and get fit. But they soon discover skills, confidence, a sense of well-being and a connection to the world around them. You can find a gym, swimming pool or a treadmill in lots of places but it is our cause that makes the Y different. After serving our community for 127 years, just think of all those lives we have shaped and the future we have changed for the better. We really do strengthen the foundation of our community.