Restoration Network Inc.
WE’RE HIRING FOR POSSIBLY THE COOLEST JOB EVER!
Dream job alert! You love making people feel seen and supported and nothing fires you up more than to see others WINNING!
You’re the one your friends go to when they need someone to share their big goals with, some thoughtful perspective, or just some major motivation. You’re their confidante, but also have a way of lovingly holding people accountable that doesn’t make them feel like they’re about to get in trouble.
You love people, and you’re driven by building relationships and getting results.
Picture this: Every single day you come to work in a place that appreciates the work that you do. And trusts that you CAN do it.
Where you can truly care about the humans on the other end of the email or phone call, and your team members acknowledge how much of yourself you put into your job, even though you make it look effortless and flawless.
Where you’re celebrated for your magical talents of creating excellence out of the ordinary, and driving massive action + results.
You’ll know this job is for you if:
- There’s no greater feeling of accomplishment for you than knowing you’ve solved an issue for someone or done something of value.
- You’re really good at creating and following a project plan AND trying to make that plan even better next time.
- You daydream about finding ways to get better results for your customers
- You sometimes write things on your to-do list after you’ve done them just so you can check them off.
- You know that it isn’t all glamorous, and the behind the scenes work is just as important as the customer facing stuff to make sure we’re keeping projects on track.
IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
We will likely get 50+ applications for this role and we simply don’t have time to interview that many candidates, so make this stand out if you want a job that will change the entire trajectory of your life.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer:
- The rate for this role will be $75,000 - $100,000, with room to grow as you grow and add more value to the company and our customers.
- This is a full-time job and the company benefits include: 100% paid health insurance, paid time off, 401k/Simple IRA, and paid training.
In addition to being a detailed person, you must follow systems and processes. In fact, just to prove that, when you apply for this position you must use the secret subject line for the text message -- it must include “Put me in coach”. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly interested in this position.
- Write Scopes in Xactimate – Reconstruction, Board-up, water damage, corrosion mitigation, odor, etc.
- Complete TPA/Insurance Company guidelines and documentation
- Minimum 5 years of Xactimate experience
- Experience with DASH, Matterport, and reading MICA reports
- Experience in estimating multiple projects at the same time
- Complete new job work orders and send them to field staff
- Must have experience with working and negotiating with insurance companies
- Comfortable operating autonomously
- Be an independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time and with a high level of attention to detail!
- Have self-awareness to speak up if you need support
- Aim to solve problems or find answers yourself before asking for help
- Take direction well and thrive in a high-performing team
- Be loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly
Xactimate Estimator: Overview of the position
Now, let’s talk more about the job
- 1. You’re fired up about our mission: Creating the standard in property restoration by restoring more than just homes.
- 2. You need to nail down the details.* You don’t need to race through work and get things done half-assed (that’s the exact opposite mindset we need). I need you to have an eye for the bigger picture + how things fit together and be able to nail the details that match, and get them done efficiently.
- 3. You are meticulous in your work. We’re looking for someone who understands the difference between efficiency (Good) and productivity (Bad).
- 4. You share our company values. All of these can be found here https://www.restoration-network.com/about-us* . We encourage you to apply if you share those values.
- In short, your job is to help us in any way you can drive our mission forward + continue to improve the experience and results for our clients. And to have fun at work, lots of fun (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?).
- But what we don’t expect is perfection for you to qualify for this job. Tools are teachable, but we expect you to have a solid understanding of the restoration industry and a keen interest in restoring homes. We expect intelligence, energy, organization, resourcefulness, and a get-it-done attitude.
To learn more about the company, check out our website. https://www.restoration-network.com
What we’re looking for in a Xactimate Estimator:
- This role is the perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a dynamic team of powerhouses and support leaders. You understand that not everything is exciting all the time… sometimes we just need to put our heads down and do the work, so our customers can get the highest value out of everything we create.
What does success look like in this role?
- Proactive communication to customers & insurance adjusters
- Maintaining set profit margins
- Learning all of our programs, lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making process so you can give expert feedback and support
We will train you on our system, so don’t worry if you don’t know the ins and outs of that yet, but we are looking for someone who is passionate about the work we do and continue to improve how we deliver that work.
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Restoration Network Inc.
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally. One thing that will give you a BIG leg up (but is optional) is to send a cover letter, along with your resume.
Create a cover letter and answer the following questions:
- Tell us how you will fit in THIS job specifically. We know what’s a fit for us and want to know if this is a fit for YOU. We will NOT be calling you to clarify whether or not you’re a fit. Share with us why we’d be lucky to have you on the team and why you’d make the perfect fit.