Work for a company that cares about YOU. At BrightStar Care Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees. Be part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want. We are looking for a dedicated and skilled X-Ray Technician to take quality X-Rays of patient's bones, soft tissues, or organs as instructed by patients’ physicians.
We are looking for an X-Ray Technician in Dublin for a part-time position Tuesday-Thursday 830am-4pm (some days may be shorter days)
We offer excellent full-time benefits, flexibility, and advanced technology that supports employees in delivering their best performance.
We value our employees, and we offer benefits and perks, including:
- Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Referral incentives and earning opportunities.
- Recognition programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
- Verifying patients’ identity and reviewing Physicians’ orders before beginning x-ray procedures.
- Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients’ bones, tissues, and organs as per Physicians’ written orders.
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Positioning patients, accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- Limiting patients’ exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients when needed.
- Ensuring that x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures.
- Working closely with the resident Radiologist to determine whether further testing is needed.
- Ensuring that the x-ray equipment is regularly serviced and in good working order.
- Promptly notifying management of damaged or malfunctioning x-ray equipment.
- Maintaining an accurate record of completed x-ray procedures.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology, Radiology or a related field.
- Certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Appropriate state licensure.
- Proven experience working as an x-ray technician.
- The ability to move or lift patients.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A patient and compassionate disposition.
About BrightStar Care
Work for a company that cares about YOU. At BrightStar Care in Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees.