Pack On The Go
Need individuals with experience driving large box trucks safely while transporting our crew and customer's contents.
Thoroughly complete projects by wrapping and protecting furniture and fragile items, creating proper inventory, loading/unloading 26ft box truck, participate in packing/unpacking as needed with organized placement on delivery. Maintain great relationships with customers, referral sources, and teammates throughout the entire process. Maintain clean organized workspaces at all times either on a job, in the truck, or in one of the warehouses.
- Supervise a small team while on the worksite ensuring preparation for each individual job by reviewing the description of the job, required tools, equipment, and materials
- Verify load out on the track for the day and assigned vehicle and personnel
- Contact project managers, Insured individuals, and Insurance adjusters prior to deployment for the job
- Proper operation of a 16-26' box truck loaded with household contents to and from the job site
- Ensure the safety of all personnel at the job site
- Drivers License and reliable transportation required
- Clean background checks only
- Reliability- Be on time and ready to own the day
- Technical- Ability to operate a smartphone fluidly
- Integrity- See something, say something. If you think it might be wrong, it probably is so let's fix it
- Strength and Stamina- Must be able to expertly move heavy furniture up and down stairs repeatedly during the day
- Attitude- Always come to work with a positive "Can Do" attitude. Maintain polite composure at all times with teammates and customers
- Attention and Direction: Must be able to follow directions well, and pay close attention to details. Many of our projects are complicated with more than one destination
About Pack On The Go
Pack On The Go, Inc is a unique company, we define what we do as complete content management. Our mission is "putting lives back together one box at a time". We pack, relocate, restore, store and replace all contents from a home or business after and an insurance loss. We take great pride in what we do and use the latest technology and equipment to do so. We are a recession and pandemic-proof business. We now cover the state of Florida and plan to go nationwide. Our vision is big as we have goals to create a complete franchise model in an effort to help more people and provide amazing employment opportunities for all levels of the workforce.