IH Services, Inc
We are currently searching for a manager to oversee operations in Lynchburg, VA. This position requires an experienced manager who has documented success in hiring, training, scheduling and deploying a workforce of people.
Our ideal candidate will be able to create a team culture that encourages the highest levels of performance, provides coaching and mentoring as needed and strives to create efficiencies and synergies that maximize the utilization of their workforce.
This position requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
We offer a 401K with company match, health insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- PHYSICAL WORK IS REQUIRED - It is a paper mill so it will be dirty
- 2 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in a janitorial or housekeeping services role is highly desired
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
About IH Services, Inc
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals. Join us!!