Comran Hojabrpour APC
We are looking for an experienced trial attorney to handle all aspects of a claim from start to end. You should have previous trial experience, be able to manage a heavy caseload, and use your general counsel experience and interpersonal skills to mentor our lower-level associates to ensure a continued legacy of prosperity. QME/AME cross-examination experience is necessary. If this sounds like an opportunity that is ideal for you, please contact us today.
We require lower monthly billable hours compared to the industry standard and we compensate our attorneys well. Attorney will have a dedicated paralegal. Work remotely. Small boutique firm with a family atmosphere. Healthcare is available for employees.
- Prepare legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, notices, and discovery requests/responses
- Conduct research and draft pleadings, briefs, and motions
- Keep apprised of changes to local, state, and federal statutes and laws
- Attend court hearings on behalf of clients and argue motions
- Prepare for and attend trials, mediation, and arbitration hearings
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Previous experience advocating for clients in trials, mediation, and arbitration
- Active member in good standing with local and state bar associations
- 5 years of required experience as a senior associate in the legal field
- Completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree, as well as 3-year law degree from an accredited law school
$170,000 with monthly bonus
About Comran Hojabrpour APC
Small workers' compensation defense firm in West Los Angeles. We all work remotely. Low Billable hours. Quality of life is important.