We are seeking a Wireless Sales Expert who builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a best in class customer experience and building loyalty by helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
The Wireless Sales Expert will approach service and sales needs with patience, honesty and empathy.
- Help customers pick the best device for their needs.
- Explore individual needs and provide hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to the latest devices.
- Guide your customers through their purchasing experience thoughtful questions, informative answers and sharing your expertise.
- Able to work a point of sale system and move at a high pace.
- At least 18 years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Work varied shifts, seven days per week, which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays, including full time training
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Savvy
- Show creative problem solving
$9 - $12 hourly
About Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile is a wireless telecommunications brand with top tier service who offers some of the best plans and service in the world. Boost Mobile was originally founded in 2000 by Peter Adderton in Australia. It is operated by Boost Worldwide, Inc, a Spring Corporation subsidiary. Boost Mobile uses Spint Corporation's network to provide wireless service to its consumers in the USA.