GreenLoop IT Solutions
This is a mid-level Windows Network/Systems technician and support position.
You'll primarily work from home when not onsite at client sites. Approx. 50/50 remote/onsite.
There is a wide potential salary range for this position, depending on overall IT skills and MSP-specific experience.
Service and deployments tasks and activities:
- Reviews and maintains awareness of schedule at all times. Communicates scheduling exceptions and additional requirements with our Dispatch team. Arrives at designated client sites promptly and with the required equipment and materials. Completes work efficiently and while demonstrating outstanding customer service capabilities. Records accurate and timely ticket notes accounting for 100% of daily time. Maintains documentation in GreenLoop's documentation system as relevant changes are made. Communicate with the Team about any changes being made that may cause client/team impact.
Project implementation tasks and activities:
- Writes scopes of work following GreenLoop standards for designated implementation projects under the direction of the CTO. For designated projects, participate in Project Planning Meetings, by providing input on work plan outline, scheduling requirements, and any additional considerations needed to complete the project successfully. Completes all designated project steps when directed and following the Project Plan, and in accordance with GreenLoop's best practices. Tracks project steps on Project Plan, and either closes Project tracking tickets or gets additional steps scheduled immediately upon awareness this is required. Keeps project team informed of progress and obstacles encountered using designated means. Updates documentation system promptly to reflect changes made to client systems.
Participation in vCIO/QBR tasks and Activities:
- Performs the role of Primary Field Engineer for a subset of GreenLoop's client base. In this capacity, participates in the QBR preparation process by providing relevant input based on knowledge of the client site and general experience to the vCIO/AM. Maintains awareness of GreenLoop's developing standards and best practices, in order to anticipate recommendations for improvement that may be relevant to customer environments.
- Assist with gathering data for potential new client assessments.
- Works with the Operations Manager to deliver new client onboarding training (to the client).
- Participate in the on-call rotation responsibilities.
- Strong ability to communicate as part of a team with both team members and clients. Utilizes various communication modes available (phone, IM, email, etc.) appropriately.
- Exceptional initiative; able to make decisions quickly and decisively in the field.
- A positive attitude with a strong focus on customer service and teamwork
- Excellent organizational, time management, and time tracking skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated attention to detailed, accurate documentation
- Professional appearance, reliable transportation, and a clean driving record
- Some work is required after hours and on weekends
- Ability to physically lift and move up to 50 lbs required
- Ability to support and maintain Windows Active Directory domain environments according to best practices and established methodologies.
- Ability to implement, migrate, maintain, and troubleshoot Office 365 environments, typically for environments under 300 users.
- Working understanding of Office 365 licensing scenarios for SMB.
- Capability to deploy and configure firewalls (SonicWall in particular), switches, and wireless access points, including port forwarding, security implementation, and basic VLAN and routing scenarios.
- Able to use PowerShell for common maintenance tasks
- Ability to quickly learn and drive the implementation and maintenance of industry-specific applications, client workflow software, CRM, accounting packages, practice management software, etc. on behalf of clients
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software concepts, including disaster recovery experience
- Ability to administrate and maintain Hyper-V virtualization environments.
- Experience provisioning and configuring common Azure IaaS resources (compute, storage, networking)
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- macOS experience is a plus, but not required
- Previous Consulting or MSP experience Strongly Preferred - these will get you to the top of our list! (we use ConnectWise Automate and Manage)
$65,000 - $82,750 yearly
About GreenLoop IT Solutions
Founded in 2011, GreenLoop is an IT Consulting and Managed Service Provider. We serve clients in the Phoenix, Arizona Metro Area, Central Oregon, and Portland, Oregon Metro Area.
Our Mission is to protect our Clients' vision by mitigating cyber risk and accelerating their transition to fast, secure, reliable, and shareable data networks.
We strive to make GreenLoop a great place to work and grow your career. Because of this, we provide company time for training and career development, 8 paid holidays per year, an extra paid day off in the month of your birthday, full medical, dental, and vision for the employee, and 15 PTO days per year. We also provide a matching 401k plan (matched up to 4% of your salary).
We are proud that ALL management positions are currently occupied by employees who were promoted from within.