Sunset View Windows and Doors
The person in this position will work with a team of highly skilled Window and Door Installers ensuring that each project goes smoothly. This position requires good leadership ability and a great attitude.
We offer PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Insurance and have great work hours and culture.
- Work as part of a team with a positive and problem solving attitude
- Install PGT, CGI, Therma-Tru, PlastPro, and WinDoor brand windows and doors
- Remove old windows, doors, and shutters
- Remove and install trim around window and door openings
- Prep and clean construction sites by removing obstacles and hazards
- Load or unload construction materials
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding
- Lift up to 100+ pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks
- 1+ years experience in window and door installation
- 2 years’ experience in carpentry
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
$12 - $18 hourly
About Sunset View Windows and Doors
Sunset View Windows and Doors is a family and veteran-owned company that values its team members and places great emphasis on quality hires. You will be responsible for showing up and being AWESOME. We will handle the rest. We have our own company vehicles, tools, and supplies and always pay on time! We offer 20-days PTO, Health Insurance, Dental and Vision, and focus on having an excellent work environment for all members of our team.