We are seeking a self-starter with a great work ethic who likes to work independently, provides great customer service, and wants an opportunity to grow and thrive in a small business. We are looking for a Residential Window Blinds Sales and Service Technician to join our team in Southeast Michigan. As a technician, you will travel to residential homes, catering to our niche of high-end customers by cleaning, repairing, and selling window blinds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Picking up work orders provided for you by our office staff daily and driving our specially equipped van to several homes each day.
- Cleaning, repairing, and providing new custom blinds for our customers while on-site. Providing accurate measurements while on site and recording authorization or check numbers in the space provided on the work order.
- Recording totals, including sales tax, on the estimate or work order form and turning them in at the end of the day.
- Scheduling installation appointments, if possible, by using the Outlook calendar with the date written on the Work Order or Estimate in the space provided.
- Completing the customer order through the Hunter Douglas sales system by the end of the day.
- Completing the Commission worksheet for each sale and turning them in at the end of the day to be paid a commission on sales.
- Following all company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook at the original hire date.
The ideal candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- Must have/maintain a safe and insurable driving record to drive an Aria-insured company vehicle.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at heights up to 20 ft.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be able to work independently.
- Must have basic computer skills and be able to navigate software programs.
- If you are a motivated individual who is interested in this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
$45,000 - $60,000
About Aria Onsite
Aria On-Site will clean your fine window coverings without shrinkage or damage – all right on-site – during your scheduled appointment. Great window coverings deserve great care. Our certified, unique, and integrated techniques are acknowledged by leading manufacturers as the most effective means of cleaning their window treatment.
Aria On-Site offers the convenience and confidence of free, personalized consultations right in your home or office. We specialize in Hunter Douglas window fashions and offer a signature collection of the best in American design and craftsmanship. Whether you wish to create a fresh new look for your home or invest in proven, energy-saving window treatments, our courteous, professional team is here to serve you. Your Satisfaction is guaranteed.