Peak - Columbia Branch
This position will perform minor routine maintenance to the winders and other minor maintenance duties. They will load and unload packages onto or from conveyors or trolley and feed raw materials into production machinery.
- Ability to read and interpret manufacturing specifications or work instructions
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds while standing for extended periods of time
- Ability to work overtime on nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D. (College Degree Preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a minimum of one-year manufacturing experience
- Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check
- Compensation is based on experience 100%
About Peak - Columbia Branch
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals who want to serve our clients and the communities in which they work. Join Us!!