Collins Family Law Group
If you are up for an Attorney position that is as demanding as it is rewarding, please continue reading the rest of this Ad. And if you are up to the challenge, we look forward to seeing your resume and cover letter. Further, to those of you who read this entire Ad and apply for the position, we sincerely thank you in advance and look forward to meeting you in person.
We are a family law firm with 7 locations primarily in the Charlotte, NC/ Fort Mill, SC area. We are currently looking for a hardworking, detail-oriented Attorney to handle our estates, trusts, wills and elder law cases.
HOW TO APPLY: When you apply for the Attorney position at our Law Firm, in the first sentence of your cover letter, make sure you state the following: "I am your next Top Attorney."
In that same cover letter that will accompany your resume, let us know, in about 1 to 2 paragraphs, what you think it takes to be an Attorney at our Law Firm. Please also explain what you are looking for in a job and why you think you would be a good fit.
Thank you for taking the time to read this entire Ad. If you decide to submit your resume and cover letter, we sincerely look forward to meeting you.
Thank you for your interest in our Firm.
- You must be a positive person and a team player. If you see the glass as being half full, you are definitely the type of person we are looking for. Our law firm is a "family" and we do not do well with toxic or negative attitudes, whiners or complainers. You definitely will not fit in if you even think that you may fit into one of the above categories.
- You also need to be detail-oriented and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right the first time. In our law practice, getting it done right the first time for our clients is very important and we need our entire team to work with this important goal in mind.
- You must be a team player. You will be working with other attorneys and staff and both you and our other staff members are accountable to each other. If you can't get along with one another and work together to get the job done right the first time, this is not the job for you.
- You need to be able to talk to people in a manner that is polite, educated, and puts them at ease. You cannot talk down to anyone that you deal with in our office. You should not be a person who gets angry quickly or blows their stack if someone says something you don't like. You need to have compassion when dealing with our clients.
- At times, you will also need to know how to figure things out on your own and be able to creatively problem-solve and come up with workable solutions.
- Preferably you will have at least two (2) years of experience practicing law. Attorneys licensed in both NC and SC are preferred. You will be traveling to different offices depending on the scheduling of consults.
- If you are hired, you will be part of a wonderful team of people, who work hard to get the job done right the first time and take pride in the work that they do. You will be part of a team and family that is rewarded for their hard work.
- With regard to compensation, the base salary it is negotiable and based upon experience. It is also subject to periodic review and raises which are based on job performance. If we succeed, you will too!
- Is this going to be an easy job? No. It might be the biggest challenge of your life. But, it is our belief that anything really great is worth working hard for and that our greatest growth comes from our biggest challenges. You will be challenged as an Attorney at our law firm, but you will have fun and you will enjoy helping our clients.
- Honestly, if you have gotten this far, then you are truly an exceptional person. Most people will have stopped reading this Ad a long time ago.
- If you have gotten this far and are thinking about submitting your resume and cover letter, it means that you are a hard worker, ready for a challenge and want to be part of a team where your hard work and efforts are recognized, appreciated and rewarded.
About Collins Family Law Group
We are a fast-growing Family Law Firm with multiple offices in North Carolina and South Carolina.