Law Offices of John Mangan, P.A.
Attorney Wills - Trusts - Estates
An Estate Planning and Probate Law Firm in beautiful Martin County, FL is hiring an Associate. Our mission is to help people preserve and protect their legacy, and we are seeking an associate whose goals are in alignment with that mission. Below is more information about the job requirements, qualifications, and job description associated with this position.
- Are you a successful attorney with Estate Planning and Probate Law experience who would rather spend your time working with clients instead of getting bogged down with the day-to-day responsibilities of running a law firm?
- Would you enjoy the opportunity to interact with clients daily, designing, and executing strategies to help them build a brighter future?
- Would you like working with high net worth clients that present interesting (and sometimes challenging) fact patterns?
- Do you get excited about opportunities to grow personally and professionally?
- Do you enjoy working in a small firm environment that offers more flexibility in work/life balance, with the opportunity to work from home occasionally?
If your answer is yes, then this might be the place for you!
This is not your typical fast-growing law firm! Our entrepreneurial approach requires that everyone is included as a critical part of the team, yet we are big enough to make a substantial difference in the lives of our clients. Work where you know the owner, have daily interaction with our clients, and help us grow the firm.
Our new associate will be a hard-working team player responsible for all aspects of a client’s case including:
- communicating with clients and other counsel and advisers
- drafting and/or reviewing documents and pleadings
- filing pleadings
- attending the occasional court hearing
- overseeing the process of trust funding.
- Must be a member in good standing of The Florida Bar
- 5+ years’ experience in Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration - note that we are not as concerned with the number of years of experience as we are about the quality of that experience.
- Strong research and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel; excellent organization skills
- LLM in taxation or estate planning is preferred
- Experience in Elder Law and/or Real Estate Transactions is helpful but not required
- Skills and experience are required, appreciated, and valued, but personality, character, intelligence, and integrity will be paramount considerations. Those who are not team players need not apply.
$85,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Law Offices of John Mangan, P.A.
We are on a mission and feel passionate about helping clients to preserve and protect their legacy. We do this by providing estate planning and administration services professionally and efficiently with a focus on wills, trusts, asset protection, guardianship, and probate administration. We strive to build long-term relationships with all of our clients instead of focusing on transactions.
Benefits include the opportunity to participate in a 401k plan, 10 paid holidays per year, and PTO.