Grantham Law Firm
Our law firm is looking for an estate planning and probate attorney who is ready to represent our existing client base. The ideal candidate will work closely with the firm’s clients, administrative staff, and senior partners. If you have the ability to handle a diverse caseload, have stellar research and writing skills, can communicate effectively, and use today’s technology well, please reach out to us today!
- Conduct legal research
- Provide legal counsel to our estate planning clients and probate clients
- Prepare Estate Planning documents such as wills, trusts, power of attorney etc.
- Prepare various legal documents, such as petitions and motions.
- Appear in court on probate matters.
- Preside over paralegals in connection with keeping track of time records, reviewing client billing, setting up client meetings and completing client projects
- Minimum 5 years experience working as an estate planning and probate attorney.
- Well-versed in legal research software (Westlaw)
- Ability to learn new software quickly. Proficiency in Tabs3 and Practicemaster is a plus!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including excel, word and outlook is necessary
- Must be able to thrive under deadlines with little supervision
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Grantham Law Firm
Boutique firm specializing in Estate Planning, Probate, and Real Estate. Established in 1981 and AV rated by Martindale Hubbel.