ASAP Wildlife Removal
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with the up-and-coming nuisance wildlife control company in the industry?
ASAP technicians are responsible for bringing peace of mind to residential and commercial clients. We do this by responsibly removing unwanted wildlife and humanely preventing reentry into their properties.
If this sounds interesting, ASAP Wildlife Removal may have the perfect career opportunity for you. ASAP is setting a new standard in the nuisance wildlife industry.
If you are interested in agriculture, biology, business, entomology, forestry, or wildlife sciences this just may be the perfect career path for you.
Mission: Bring peace of mind one person, one home, one neighborhood at a time.
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Highly competitive earning potential ($40K-$60K first year)
- Paid vacation, floating holidays and sick days
- Company perks
- Company vehicle
N/A We will train willing and hardworking candidates.
Position Summary: Provide excellent extraordinary service to ASAP’s residential and commercial wildlife control customers through exclusion, trapping, and removal of wildlife. Exclusion includes sealing, caulking, or installation of sheet metal to soffits, gutter lines, roof ridges, vents, and voids etc. This work is often done from rooftops or ladders and may require basic carpentry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Monitoring - Ability to locate, assess, and evaluate current or previous wildlife activity
- Critical Thinking Reasoning - Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify problems and determine the best solutions.
- Problem Sensitivity - Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- The work environment and physical demands described below is representative of those that an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job.
- Requires constant mobility including walking, climbing ladders, crawling, stooping, bending, kneeling, squatting, lifting, looking, probing, climbing, pushing, pulling, balancing, picking up and carrying heavy items, stretching and standing for long periods
- Climbing onto roofs, into attics and crawling in crawlspaces
- Working from elevated positions on ladders
- Daily physical labor
- Donning safety gear for extended periods of time including steel toed boots, eye protection, gloves, fall arrest gear, hard hats, hearing protection, respirators, long sleeves, etc.
- Lifting up to 75lbs
- Operation of hand and power tools
- Driving of automatic vehicle
- Excellent communication
- Organized and self-motivated
- Service oriented
Physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Using up to a 40ft ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity of 275lbs
- Lifting and carrying up to 50lbs
- Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass and maintain any state regulatory agency required licensing/certification exams
- Able to pass internal technical exams
- Able to pass a physical including a drug screen, criminal background check and driving record/MVR check
- High School Diploma required; four-year degree preferred e.g., Agriculture, Biology, Business, Entomology, Forestry, Range Management, or Wildlife Sciences
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
$40,000 - $60,000
About ASAP Wildlife Removal
Bringing peace of mind 1 person at a time