Do you wake up in the morning and dread going to work? Do you want to love your job again? Do you want to work with a great team of individuals? If, and only if you're a responsible, motivated, hard-working, creative person continue to read. If this job and/or company speaks to you then take action.
DO YOU MAKE THE CUT?
TradeWraps is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated Print Production team member who is ready to take TradeWraps to the next level of success. Our Print Production team member will be responsible for producing and fabricating all the printed vinyl graphics in our shop. Running our Latex Wide Format Printers, laminators, and plotter.
We require competence with the Microsoft Office components and a thorough familiarity with PC file systems equipment.
We will train the right person, We will train the right person!
- Fabricate printed and cut vinyl films
- Maintain all printing and production equipment
- Create accurate and clear vehicle “layouts” for installers
- Properly create and store color proofs
- Package and ship films with all continence damage-free
- Know and understand the films, laminates, and inks you use
- Keep running inventory and stock vinyl, laminates, and inks
- Eliminate waste and mistakes
- Monitor print schedule
- STICK TO DEADLINES
- Be organized
- Be familiar with every project
- Constantly check the printing schedule for due dates
- Keep the printers running
- Maintain your attention to detail for each project
- Communicate with team members
- Do not be a drone. Think for yourself
- Strong organizational and logistic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong comprehension skills
- Core computer skills
- Experience Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills are preferred not required
- Experience Onyx RIP software is preferred not required
- Experience operating wide format printers
- Proficient with digital print systems and color
- Able to meet deadlines
- Drive to improve each day and loves to learn
$30,000 - $40,000
TradeWraps is a vehicle wrap company servicing customers across the United States. Quality and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We are growing nationwide and are searching for the best individuals who want to contribute to our success! We have an amazing culture with an amazing team.