American Fast Home Buyers
We’re rapidly expanding and looking for a motivated full-time wholesaler listing specialist to join our real estate investment team. Your daily responsibilities included: cultivating and maintaining relationships with new and existing buyers; communicating with sellers and transaction coordinator; and negotiate sale of properties. You must be driven and passionate about real estate and be goal-oriented. If you would like the opportunity to work with a company where there is no limits to the success you can achieve the Apply Today!
- Research the surrounding real estate market to determine the best listing price for the seller
- Coordinate with home inspectors and realtors to schedule inspections, open houses, and showings
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their property listing to keep them engaged and improve customer service ratings
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Call clients to give weekly reports on the status of their listing so they are more likely to provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Communicate with company database and new leads through text, email, phone calls, and social media communications.
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Completes tasks quickly and efficiently
- Excellent understanding of the real estate market conditions and how to utilize market analysis
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Current US driver’s license and ability to travel by car
$30,000 - $40,000 DOE + commission
About American Fast Home Buyers
We are a local full-service real estate investment firm that takes pride within ourselves in not just being investors but also problem solvers. We help homeowners by utilizing our different models of buying and selling properties. We also have a rental portfolio as well as a Rent to Own division. Here at American Fast Home Buyers we always strive to help each homeowner to find the best solution for them.
The AFHB Core Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.