The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
Are you looking to start your business flipping, wholesaling, or buying properties for cash? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can build new and expand current customer relationships for real estate investing. We support you with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Applicants must be results-oriented and driven salespeople. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Surpass goals for monthly revenue expectations and lead or sales-generating activities
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- You must have stamina and endurance! Plan to spend several hours a day making outbound calls to potential leads.
- Excellent communication and dialogue IS A MUST!
- You are responsible for managing the lead pipeline, lead generation, and bringing properties forward that we want to buy. Our team assists and you are in the driver's seat!
- You must have a strong base knowledge of computer skills! All of our work is done on the computer and over the web. The ability to learn new software quickly and use multiple online resources is non-negotiable for the position
- You are an organized, detail and deadline-oriented self-starter who loves contributing your team’s goals
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- A consistent top performer in sales
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- 2 years of outside sales experience or related marketing experience
- License not required
- We are willing to train and invest in the right individual, but you must be open-minded and enthusiastic about learning our systems and processes
- Professional appearance
- Must have a strong desire to learn the industry
- Must be coachable
- Must have drive and passion for real estate
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with owners and co-workers
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and insurance
- A professional demeanor is a must
About The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
The Roy Group is the region's most successful and fastest-growing Keller Williams Real Estate team. Nationally, we are ranked by Real Trends as the #22 Real Estate Company.
The foundation of our success is based on an exceptional work culture (what it feels like to work here) and our priority of providing world-class service to our clients. Come experience the difference.