The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
Are you a results-oriented and driven sales professional with a proven track record of achieving sales goals? We’re seeking an outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy to build new and expand current customer relationships. We support our sales team with the tools, training, management, and competitive compensation to ensure your success. Job seekers should be motivated self-starters with superior communications, customer service, and interpersonal skills. If you are looking for a lucrative position, we want to talk to you today!
- Move your sales leads and deals through the sales pipeline efficiently while consistently adding new target buyers into the funnel
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Exceed monthly and quarterly revenue expectations and meet sales and lead generating activities goals to ensure future business
- Create a competitive analysis, identify industry and product trends, and position our brand as the clear and obvious choice
- Show our solution to prospects with sales presentations, negotiate deals, and obtain sales contract signatures
- You must have stamina and endurance! Plan to spend several hours a day making outbound calls to potential leads
- You must be talented! You'll be talking with a variety of different potential clients with different circumstances and personalities - excellent communication and dialogue IS A MUST!
- You must be personable! You will be speaking with sellers on a daily basis, so if you are not comfortable or able to build rapport quickly over the phone, this isn't the position for you
- You must be driven! You are responsible for managing the lead pipeline, lead generation, and bringing properties forward that we want to buy. Our team assists and you are in the driver's seat!
- You must have a strong base knowledge of computer skills! All of our work is done on the computer and over the web. The ability to learn new software quickly and use multiple online resources is non-negotiable for the position
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years in outside sales experience
- Team-focused, organized, self-starter with an orientation towards service, detail, problem-solving, and deadlines
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
- Exceptional negotiating, interpersonal, presentation, persuasion, and communication skills
- A consistent top performer in sales
- License not required
- We are willing to train and invest in the right individual, but you must be open-minded and enthusiastic about learning our systems and processes
- Professional appearance
- Must have a strong desire to learn the industry
- Must be coachable
- Must have drive and passion for real estate
- Ability to cultivate and maintain relationships with owners and co-workers
- Must have and maintain reliable transportation and insurance
- A professional demeanor is a must
About The Roy Group - Team Real Estate
The Roy Group is the region's most successful and fastest-growing Keller Williams Real Estate team. Nationally, we are ranked by Real Trends as the #22 Real Estate Company.
The foundation of our success is based on an exceptional work culture (what it feels like to work here) and our priority of providing world-class service to our clients. Come experience the difference.