WESTERN UNDERGROUND INC
Utility contractor hiring a full-time Foreman for wet utility installation - water, sewer, and storm drain.
- Very Competitive Wages
- Health and Dental Insurance after 60 days, company pays 100% for employee benefits
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Year-End Bonus
- Boot Allowance after 60 Days
- Responsible for managing crews to complete tasks on time and in a safe manner.
- Able to interact with superintendents and governing authorities in a professional manner to effectively manage project
- 3 years experience as a Foreman
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum OSHA 10 Certification
- Competent Person Certified/Trench Safety
- Able to read blueprints and survey stakes
- Laser knowledge
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Experience and or knowledge of equipment (excavators, backhoes, and loaders)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
$70,000 - $80,000 yearly
About WESTERN UNDERGROUND INC
Western Underground, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been in the valley for over 24 years.