Stretch 22 is the hottest new health and wellness concept that was founded in Seattle by a former Olympian and Chiropractor. Our mission is to make people feel amazing with our exceptional service, amazing people, and our unique assisted stretching method, Vibrastretch™.
We are looking for amazing Stretchologists who are committed to improving the quality of life for clients and members by performing assisted stretching and driving client frequency. We value team members who amaze, connect with, and serve their clients and team members alike.
We help prepare every Stretchologist by providing thorough 32 hours of training to become certified in Stretch 22’s signature stretch method, Vibrastretch™. This gives you all of the knowledge needed to deliver exceptional, one-on-one assisted stretching to our members.
- Provide client service by administering the Stretch 22 method
- Encourage, motivate, and educate clients about the health and wellness benefits of consistent assisted stretching.
- Create client consistency by booking follow-up appointments, renewing memberships, and conducting daily outreach to leads
- Participate in community events and social media to drive brand awareness and generate client referrals.
- Sell memberships to clients and book the next appointment to retain clientele
- Maintain a strong social media presence for client membership and retention
- Deliver concierge, VIP customer service
- Updating client notes
- Attend mandatory company meetings
- Clean and maintain all equipment in order to ensure it is available for client use at any given time
- Model company culture and values.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Pushing: Using the upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward.
- Pulling: Using the upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion.
- Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position. This factor is important if it occurs to a considerable degree and requires the substantial use of the upper extremities and back muscles.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is subject to vibration: Exposure to oscillating movements of the extremities or the whole body.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
About Stretch 22
We are seeking employees able to fill a variety of shifts, including weekends. Ideally, we seek to start all new hires at 30 hours a week, but we welcome candidates looking for a more flexible part-time schedule. We pay all new hires $18 an hour for their first three months, and after the first three months, employees have the opportunity to make $24 an hour working 30 hours a week. Employees who work at least 30 hours a week will make $24 an hour. We offer three pay tiers below 30 hours a week: $22.50/hr @ 24+ hours, $21/hr @ 18+ hours, and $18/hr at less hours average per week. On-track earnings for employees working 30 hours a week, including our average hourly tip, is $57,720. (based on a $13/hr average tip