Joe Knows Energy
Provide Construction Inspection services related to the construction of a Natural Gas Liquefaction facility. These services will be to monitor the construction of the project for compliance with the FERC Certificate of Order and the Conditions thereto. The SI will report to FERC on a monthly basis as required in the Certificate. The SI will be an active and important member to Owners Site Project Management Team and will be included in all appropriate meetings and discussions.
- Responsible for observing the construction of the liquefaction facility to be certain it conforms to the design drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for furnishing inspection reports to the engineer-of-record and other designated persons. All discrepancies shall be brought to the immediate attention of the contractor for correction, and then if uncorrected, to the owner and to the engineer of-record.
- Be familiar with all relevant project documents, permits, certifications and authorizations.
- Participate in project meetings; provide summaries of construction inspection activities to the team, and other input as needed.
- Responsible to verbally communicate with both project craft and supervisory personnel of corrective actions needed during course of construction.
- Empowered to order corrections for acts that violate permit conditions or those of any other authorizing document.
- Authorized to issue “Stop Work” order as necessary to ensure compliance with environmental requirements of project.
- Identify, document, and oversee corrective actions and compliance issues.
- Generate daily summary emails to project team, generate weekly written reports for project team. Maintain records and logs of relevant information to support weekly and monthly reports.
- Provide Special Inspector’s reports to support the Project’s Monthly Status reports to FERC. Information shall be provided in a ready to publish format.
- Responsible for submitting a final signed report stating whether the work requiring special inspection was, to the best of his/her knowledge, in conformance with the approved plans and specifications and the applicable workmanship provisions.
- Must have ability to generate documents in Word, Excel and other printed or electronic formats to support project.
- Coordinate with other project team members.
- Adhere to all Company Safety policies and practices including the use of all required personal protective equipment while working in the field, and exhibit a safe working environment at all times.
individual specializing in providing Construction Inspection services and who is qualified and experienced in Construction Inspection. Preferred credentials include CWI, NDE, API1169.
Minimum experience of 10 years in industrial construction.
About Joe Knows Energy
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors and construction supervisors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply PM, CM and inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline and heavy civil industries, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.